What is Pressure or Power Washing?
The use of high-pressure water spray to remove mold, grime, dust, mud, chewing gum and dirt from surfaces such as concrete, buildings, driveways, decks, siding, and parking lots.
What Does a Dirty Facility Say to Customers?
Companies that fail to keep their facilities clean are sending a very clear message to their customers that they don’t matter. Curb appeal can mean the difference in first impressions and whether a potential customer will bother to check out the inside of your facility and show your current clientele how much you care. Pressure washing ensures the exterior of your facility reflects the clean experience of the interior of your facility and your high standards.
What Can A Clean Exterior Do For My Home?
Besides improving curb appeal and home value, preventative maintenance such as pressure washing can prevent mold, dirt, grime and mildew from breaking down your home’s exterior. It also helps in ensuring you are removing these contaminants from the close proximity of your family and pets and keeping a healthier environment. Pressure washing your deck and patio can also prevent potential hazards from creeping into your well-used backyard and ensure a clean area for family and friends.
Why Hire A Professional?
- Safety – Even the smallest pressure washers are powerful and intense machines and can cause major damage to yourself and your property. A licensed and insured expert is trained to use a pressure washer and will know to handle and direct the force leaving your area clean as intended.
- Surface Protection – Water pressure and temperature you use on one surface might not be ideal for another. A professional pressure washing team will know how to adjust the specifications to protect surfaces and avoid stripping them of paint, coatings, or causing extensive damage.
- Accurate Solutions – Knowing exactly which solutions to mix and use can be a difficult undertaking. A professional pressure washing team will know which solutions to use to protect your business or home and eliminate the possibility of harm or unwanted residue.
- Water Conservation – A professional pressure washing company is trained in water conservation techniques to make sure the water used is being used in the most efficient way possible.
- Saving Valuable Time and Money – The ease of having a professional pressure washing team come in, take care of the necessary cleaning area, clean up and leave can heavily outweigh the inconvenience of renting and training on how to use a pressure washer. This does not include purchasing the necessary cleaning products and taking the time to do the actual pressure washing.
There are many projects we are capable of handling on our own at our business or home, but there are some better left to trained professionals. A professional pressure washing team will be able to complete your pressure washing project in a fraction of the time in a much safer and effective way. Feel free to fill out the request form on pinpointclean.com for a free quote for your pressure washing needs.